[Galaxy S8/S8+] How to set up the Bixby Voice?
When you start Bixby Voice for the first time, you must sign in to your Samsung account.
Bixby saves data about your usage patterns and provides suggested commands
based on your current environment.
1. Press the Bixby key and tap Voice button. Or, press and hold Bixby key
in any display.
2. Tap SIGN IN and follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to your Samsung account.
If you are already signed in, this step will not appear.
3. Read and agree to the terms and conditions and tap NEXT.
4. Speak to Bixby when the conversation window appears.
Bixby Voice recognizes your voice commands more accurately if you speak
according to standard language conventions.
Speak clearly so that Bixby can understand you correctly. Bixby may not recognize
your speech correctly if:
• You speak with a strong accent or regional dialect.
• You use newly coined or slang terms.
• Several people speak at once.
• You speak in a noisy environment.
• You speak too quietly or too far away from the microphone.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
From 08:00AM – 10:00PM All week Days
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .