[Galaxy S8/S8+] What is the Samsung Connect feature?
Samsung Connect allows you to quickly search for and connect to nearby
devices, home appliances, TVs, or Internet of Things (IoT) products.
You can easily control the connected devices and check the status of your devices
at a glance by using dashboard.
• Connecting with nearby devices: Quickly search for nearby devices,
such as Bluetooth headsets or wearable devices, and connect with them.
• Registering and controlling home appliances, TVs, and IoT products:
Register smart refrigerators, washers, air conditioners, air purifiers, TVs,
and Samsung SmartThings on your smartphone, and view their status
or control them from your smartphone’s screen. You can group devices
by location and set multiple devices to operate automatically at preset times.
For example, you can set the lights and your robot vacuum to turn on automatically
in the evening.
• Your smartphone and other devices must be connected to a Wi-Fi or mobile network.
• To see the list of supported devices, access the Samsung folder, launch
the Samsung Connect app, and then tap Catalogue.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
From 08:00AM – 10:00PM All week Days
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .