Galaxy Tab Pro S: How can I backup the current system?
1. Tap the [Start] button on the Windows desktop and then tap [All apps]
2. Tap [Samsung] folder and then [Samsung Recovery].
Note: ▶ Connect an external storage device.
▶ When you restore your device, it will erase the data or apps saved after the selected
Ensure you back up important data regularly.
3. Tap [Backup Management] and then [New backup].
4. Enter backup information and select the external storage device.
5. Tap [Backup].
6. When the backup start window appears, tap [Yes].
7. When the backup is finished, the backup image will appear on the backup.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
From 08:00AM – 10:00PM All week Days
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .