Galaxy Tab Pro S: How to Show Selected Area In External Monitor?
1. Click the [Start] button on the Windows desktop and then click [All apps]
note:External monitor should be connected with HDMI Cable.
2. Click [Show Window].
3. Click [Start].
note:The monitor mode should be [Extend these displays] in Multiple displays menu.
Hold Fn key and F4 key repeatly, then select [Extend].
4. Drag a [Circle] to resize the selection, and then click [Done].
5. [PC] The selected area is showed external monitor samely.
6. [External Monitor] The selected area is showed external monitor samely.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
From 08:00AM – 10:00PM All week Days
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .