Galaxy Tab S: How to connect with Smartphone using SideSync 3.0?
Follow the guide below:
1. In the “Apps” area, tap SideSync 3.0.
2. Open SideSync 3.0 on both smartphone and tablet.
3. Select your phone from the list of devices on your tablet screen. Tablet will
simultaneously search the phones connected at the save WiFi Access Point or via WiFi Direct.
4. If a confirmation pop-up appears, accept the connection to continue.
4. Connection process will start, as shown below (for example with Galaxy Note 3), the screen
will be displayed once connection is completed.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
From 08:00AM – 10:00PM All week Days
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .