Gear Circle: How to charge the battery?
Charge the battery before using the Circle for the first time or when
the Circle has been unused for extended periods. A computer can be
also used to charge the Circle by connecting them via the USB cable.
Use only Samsung-approved chargers, batteries, and cables.
Unapproved chargers or cables can cause the battery to explode or
damage the headset.
To chargee, follow the steps below
1. Open the charger port cover.
2. Plug the small end of the charger into the charger port of the Circle.
3. Plug the large end of the charger in to an electric socket.
4. After fully charging, disconnect the Circle from the charger.
First unplug the charger from the Circle, and then unplug it from the electric socket.
To save energy, unplug the charger when not in use. The charger does not have a
power switch, so you must unplug the charger from the electric socket when not in
use to avoid wasting power. The charger should remain close to the electric socket
and easily accessible while charging.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
From 08:00AM – 10:00PM All week Days
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .