Gear Circle: How to connect to two devices simultaneously?
The Circle can connect to two Bluetooth-enabled devices at the same time.
When you connect the Circle to two devices, the last device you connect is
recognized as the primary device.
The other device is recognized as the secondary device. If you connect the
Circle to two smart phones, only one smart phone can be connected using
the Samsung Gear app. The device that is connected using the Samsung Gear
app is always the primary device.
If a call comes in to two devices at the same time, you can answer the primary
device’s call using the Circle.
When you launch S Voice or answer a call using the Circle’s Play/Talk key, the
primary device will perform the actions.
< How to connect two devices>
1. Connect to the Circle with a device via Bluetooth.
2. Separate the earphones and press and hold the Play/Talk key for 3 seconds.
The Circle enters Bluetooth paring mode and the first device will be disconnected.
3. On the second device, access the Bluetooth menu and connect with the Circle.
4. On the first device reconnect the Circle.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
From 08:00AM – 10:00PM All week Days
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .