Gear S: Which application or function makes the device hot?
When you use apps that require more power or use apps on your Gear
for an extended period of time, your Gear may feel hot to the touch.
Especially, the next situations may cause hotter than usual.
1. Long call in weak signal area
2. Navigation Map mode in weak signal area
3. Continuous repetition of rebooting
4. Application execution using the Data network in weak signal area
5. Concurrent execution of multi applications
6. Application execution during charging
When the Gear S becomes hotter than usual due to situation like upper,
the application may terminate.
To run application again, wait for the Gear S to cool down about 1~2 minutes.
The time may differ by environment temperature, person, wrist worn
condition, or shaking condition.
But, this is normal and should not affect your Gear’s lifespan or performance.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
From 08:00AM – 10:00PM All week Days
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .