Gear S2: How to charge the battery?
Use the charger to charge the battery before using it for the first time or when it has been unused for extended periods.
Use only Samsung-approved chargers, batteries, and cables. Unapproved chargers or cables can cause the battery to explode or damage the Gear.
• If the battery is completely discharged, the Gear cannot be turned on immediately when the charger is connected. Allow a depleted battery to charge for a few minutes before turning on the Gear.
• If there are obstructions between the Gear and the wireless charger dock, the Gear may not charge properly. Prevent the Gear and the wireless charger from coming into contact with sweat, liquids, or dust.
1. Connect the USB cable to the USB power adaptor. Then, connect the other end of the USB cable to the wireless charger dock.
Ensure that the USB cable is properly connected to the wireless charger dock.
• Use the supplied wireless charger dock and charger. The Gear cannot be charged properly with a third-party charger.
• Connecting the charger improperly may cause serious damage to the device. Any damage caused by misuse is not covered by the warranty.
2. Plug the USB power adaptor into an electric socket.
3. Place the Gear into the wireless charger dock.
4. After fully charging your Gear, disconnect it from the wireless charger dock. Unplug the charger from the wireless charger dock, and then unplug the charger from the electric socket.
Note : To save energy, unplug the charger when not in use. The charger does not have a power switch, so you must unplug the charger from the electric socket when not in use to avoid wasting power.
The charger should remain close to the electric socket and be easily accessible while charging.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
From 08:00AM – 10:00PM All week Days
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .