Gear Sport: How can I track my swimming performance using the Gear sport?
The Gear Sport is tough enough for all sorts of environments, including swimming pools with
5 ATM* water resistance and MIL-STD-810G** compliance, it’s fine for swimming and for
vigorous workouts or outdoor activities. Enjoy the Gear Sport, worry-free.
You can use your Gear Sport to track your swimming performance by counting laps and strokes.
Also check your SWOLF* * * * score to measure the overall efficiency of a swimming workout.
* The Gear Sport has a water resistance rating of 5 ATM (50 m) under ISO Standard 22810:2010.
In accordance with ISO Standard 22810:2010, the Gear Sport is suitable for shallow-water activities. However, the Gear Sport should not be used for any activities involving high-velocity water
or submersion below shallow depths.
* * MIL-STD-810G is a US military standard that attests to the equipment’s ability to withstand
various conditions. It deals specifically with humidity, storage and operation at high altitudes,
and immersion in water.
* * * SWOLF: A term coined by combining the words “swimming” and “golf.” This score measures swimming efficiency and, just as in golf, lower is better.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
24 hours, 7 days a week
* Extra charges may apply during international calls.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .