How do I set the power saving mode on Gear S3?
You can save battery power by limiting the Gear’s functions.
In Power saving mode, the Gear enables the following power saving actions:
• Displays colours on the screen as grey tones.
• Deactivates features, excluding phone, messages, and notifications.
• Deactivates the Wi-Fi feature.
• Limits the performance of the Gear’s CPU.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
From 08:00AM – 10:00PM All week Days
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .