How to set the exposure of camera?
The exposure of JET (S8000) are composed of 8 step ( -2.0 ~ +2.0)
To setup exposure, follow the steps below:
1. While in Idle mode, select the ‘Main’ menu.
2. Select ‘Camera’ menu.
3. Select ‘Exposure value’ menu.
4. Press the ‘Plus’ or ‘Minus’ button that you want to adjust.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
24 hours, 7 days a week
* Extra charges may apply during international calls.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .