How to set the quality of video/photo?
The JET (S8000) handset can support four image quality and three video qualities.
To setup image quality or video quality, follow the steps below:
1. While in Idle mode, select ‘Main’ menu.
2. Select ‘ Camera’ menu.
3. Select ‘Settings’ menu.
4. Press the ‘Scroll down’ button to go to quality menu.
5. Press the ‘Quality’ button.
6. Select level to want to set.
7. If you press ‘OK’ button, you can return preview screen to capture with changed quality.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
24 hours, 7 days a week
* Extra charges may apply during international calls.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .