In media reports, I have heard Gear S3’s battery can last up to 3 or 4 days. Is it true?
This data was compiled from testing performed by Samsung under specified test conditions and this is based on standby time when turned off AOD feature. And, the usage time can change for different situation and may vary depending on the charging conditions and device status.
Especially, battery may deplete faster if:
• When you expose the Gear or the battery to very cold or very hot temperatures, the useful charge may be reduced.
• Battery consumption increases when you use some apps.
• The battery is consumable and the useful charge will get shorter over time.
To reduce battery consumption and increase the standby time, please refer our guide “Tips for increasing the "Battery Stand By" time of the Gear S3”.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
24 hours, 7 days a week
* Extra charges may apply during international calls.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .