Samsung Gear 360 (2017): How do I switch cameras using the device?
Step 1. After launching the Samsung Gear 360 app or Gear 360 app on your mobile device, tap Camera. The viewfinder will appear.
Step 2. Tap camera switch icon and select a camera.
• Single lens front : In single lens mode, use the front camera to capture 180-degree videos or photos.
• Single lens rear : In single lens mode, use the rear camera to capture 180-degree videos or photos.
• Dual lens : In dual lens mode, use both the front and rear cameras simultaneously to capture
360-degree videos or photos.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
24 hours, 7 days a week
* Extra charges may apply during international calls.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .