Samsung Gear 360 (2017): How to charge the battery?
NOTE: If the Samsung Gear 360 is not charging properly, take the Samsung Gear 360 and the charger to a Samsung Service Center.
First unplug the charger from the Gear 360, and then unplug it from the electric socket.
• Use only Samsung-approved chargers, batteries, and cables. Unapproved chargers or cables can cause the battery to explode or damage the Gear.
• Connecting the charger improperly may cause serious damage to the device. Any damage caused by misuse is not covered by the warranty.
• If the battery is completely discharged, the device cannot be turned on immediately when the charger is connected. Allow a depleted battery to charge for a few minutes before turning on the device.
• You cannot charge the Samsung Gear 360 while recording a video, using the time lapse feature, or using the viewfinder remotely on the connected mobile device.
• To save the battery power, activate the auto shut-off feature.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
From 08:00AM – 10:00PM All week Days
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .