Samsung Gear VR: What is Universal menu and how can I access to it?
Universal menu can be accessed from any active VR application screen and provides access to some very useful features. To open the Universal Menu, press and hold the “Back” key from an active application screen.
In the universal menu , you are able to access to settings including brightness, Reorient, Do Not Disturb and Pass through Camera.
• Oculus Home: Return to the Oculus Home screen.
• Pass-through Camera: Activate or deactivate the mobile device's rear camera to see outside the Gear VR.
• Reorient: Realigns the screen based on the current direction you are facing.
• Do Not Disturb(On/Off) : When activated, sets the Gear VR to mute the sounds of incoming calls and notifications.
Incoming calls do not display and are ignored.
Note: The default state of the Do Not Disturb feature is Off
• Brightness: Adjust the screen brightness.
* Do not attach the front cover when using the mobile device’s rear camera.
* These features may not be available in some apps.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
From 08:00AM – 10:00PM All week Days
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .