What is S Beam in Samsung Smartphones?
S-Beam is a feature in Samsung Smartphones, which is provided for seamless sharing of large data at wireless speed. The S Beam application builds on the functionality of the Android Beam™ feature in Android™. It allows you to easily share content with others using NFC and Wi-Fi Direct . Sharing content with S Beam is fast and easy.
( S-Beam transfer between Smartphones )
When this feature is turned On , you can do the following :
- Beam files to other NFC compatible devices
- Share files through Wifi Direct at the speed of wireless
- Allows you to share large files like movies at seamless speed.
NOTE : This feature is in selected models of Samsung Smartphones. To find out if this feature exist in your smartphone, refer to its user manual.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
24 hours, 7 days a week
* Extra charges may apply during international calls.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .