When GT-S5230 or GT-S3650 lock up or display error message, What should I do?
If a user operates mobile phone device for a long time without turning the power off, lock up or display error may occur.
Your mobile phone device needs to reset memory for proper operation. The user need to power off manually as the device does not reset memory automatically.
When GT-S5230 or GT-S3650 lock up or display error message, follow the steps below;
1. Turn your device off and turn it back on again by pressing End key.
2. If the device does not turn off by pressing the End key, detach the battery from the phone.
3. Press End key to turn the power on
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
24 hours, 7 days a week
* Extra charges may apply during international calls.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .