Home Theater: How to use the Playback function with remote control
You can use the Playback function with remote control. Please check the following instructions.
Displaying Disc Information
You can view disc playback information on the TV screen. Press the INFO button.
• Depending on the disc, the disc information display may appear different.
• Depending on the disc, you can also select DTS, DOLBY DIGITAL, or PRO LOGIC.
• appears on the TV screen! => If this symbol appears on the TV screen when pressing a button, that operation is not possible with the disc currently being played.
Checking the Remaining Time
Press the REMAIN button for checking the total and remaining time of a title or chapter being played.
Each time the Remain button is pressed, the information changes as follows:
TITLE ELAPSED ➞ TITLE REMAIN ➞ CHAPTER ELAPSED ➞ CHAPTER REMAIN
TRACK ELAPSED ➞ TRACK REMAIN ➞ TOTAL ELAPSED ➞ TOTAL REMAIN
TRACK REMAIN ➞ TRACK ELAPSED
Press the () button.
• Each time the button is pressed during playback, the playback speed changes as follows:
※Note: During fast playback of a CD or MP3-CD, sound is heard only at 2x speed, and not at 4x, 8x, and 32x speeds.
Press the SLOW button.
Each time the button is pressed during playback, the playback speed changes as follows:
• No sound is heard during slow playback.
• Reverse slow playback does not work with DivX.
Press the  button.
• Each time the button is pressed during playback, the previous or next chapter, track or directory(file) will be played.
• You cannot skip chapters consecutively.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
24 hours, 7 days a week
* Extra charges may apply during international calls.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .