How to use the Gesture Control on Smart TV?
Gesture control allows you to control the TV with hand motions instead of the traditional remote control.
To use gesture controls follow these steps.
1. 1. Confirm that the gesture controls are enabled in the TV and that the camera is set for your viewing area.
2. Raise your hand and hold it up for about 2 seconds.
3. Wave at the TV
3. If gesture controls have been activated a pointer will appear on the TV and a gesture control command bar will appear at the bottom of the TV display the available commands.
Important: If the command bar and pointer do not appear return to Step 1.
5. Use your hand to guide the pointer around the TV.
6. With the pointer hovering over the object you would like to select, close your hand to select.
Tip: By holding your hand closed you can "Run" the volume or channel commands on the TV, it is the same as holding down the volume or channel button.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
From 08:00AM – 10:00PM All week Days
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .