OS (e.g Android)
Size (Main Display)
Main Camera - Resolution
Sleek and portable
Fitting perfectly in your hands, the Galaxy Tab 4 (7.0") provides maximum portability and sleek design. Its leather-feel back cover adds a luxurious and classic feel to your Galaxy Tab 4 (7.0"). Its amazingly slim and lightweight design and soft rounding finish on the back cover make it easy to hold and carry with you no matter where your journeys take you, allowing for comfortable use for a long time.
Enhanced multimedia experience, enhanced performance
The 7.0" WXGA (1280 x 800) screen with 16:10 display ratio provides an exceptionally clear view of all your favorite media. Samsung's Multi Window system maximizes your multi-tasking experience, letting you watch a movie, check your e-mail, shop online, and chat with your friends on a single screen. A 1.2 GHz quad-core processor keeps everything running smoothly. * Also enjoy a free one-year digital subscription to Bloomberg Businessweek+ optimized for the 7.0" screen.
The multi-user mode on the Galaxy Tab 4 (7.0") allows you to have your own account even when sharing your tablet with family members. Up to 8 users can personalize their home screens with their favorite apps and wallpapers.
* Multi-user mode is for Wi-Fi models only.
Content Sharing with friend
Group Play allows you to share your favorite media and have fun with friends. Connecting your devices lets you share screens, play games, and view photos together.
Content sharing across devices
Share content across all of your devices by connecting them with Samsung Link. Just log in to your Samsung account and all your music, movies, images, and documents from other supported devices will be available on your Galaxy Tab 4 (7.0").
Productivity on the go
View Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on the go with Hancom Viewer on your Galaxy Tab 4 (7.0"). If you want to edit your documents, simply download the Hancom Editing Tool from Samsung Apps.
- 7" (177.7 mm) Size (Main Display)
- CMOS, 3 MP Main Camera - Resolution
- 276 g Weight (g)
- 1.2 GHz CPU Speed
What is Security Enhancement for Android?What is Security Enhancement for Android?See The Answer
Where can I find all the apps I downloaded on my Samsung Galaxy device?Where can I find all the apps I downloaded on my Samsung Galaxy device?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec
* Images are for illustration purposes only and the accessories are sold separately.
* Features and Specifications are accurate as of commercial launch but may be subject to change without prior notification.
* User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider