The item is in the cart.
OS (e.g Android)
Size (Main Display)
Main Camera - Resolution
Knowing how you watch TV, we designed the biggest ever Android-powered full HD screen that’s large enough to double as a beautiful TV and light enough to be portable.
The Galaxy View’s big screen in landscape gives you a viewing experience that couldn’t be matched by smaller screens.
We partnered with some great content providers to let you access all the best shows and movies in just a few taps.
* Content partners may vary by country and region.
You can also use Galaxy View to bond with family and friends using the Family Square app. Take advantage of its customized dashboard to video chat and share photos or handwritten notes with ease.
Galaxy View comes with a two-way stand so you can adjust the angle to suit how you see things.
Its beautifully thin profile and handle on the back allows you to simply pick it up and take your binge-watching from the living room to the bedroom without missing a beat.
From watching the news while on your stationary bicycle to following along a how-to video in your kitchen, all you need is a Wi-Fi or cellular data network connection.
Make movie night extra special by taking Galaxy View outdoors, perhaps next to a campfire under the stars It has you covered for eight hours.
- 18.4" (469.2mm) Size (Main Display)
- CMOS 2.1 MP Main Camera - Resolution
- 2650 Weight (g)
- 5700 Standard Battery Capacity (mAh)
- Up to 337 Audio Playback Time (Hours)
- 1.6GHz CPU Speed
Where can I find all the apps I downloaded on my Samsung Galaxy device?Where can I find all the apps I downloaded on my Samsung Galaxy device?See The Answer
What is Security Enhancement for Android?What is Security Enhancement for Android?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec
* Images are for illustration purposes only and the accessories are sold separately.
* Features and Specifications are accurate as of commercial launch but may be subject to change without prior notification.
* User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider