Your TV will detect your mobile automatically.
Network and Samsung Account information will be shared with your TV automatically, initiating setup from your mobile.
Select the apps you want to enjoy and add them to the Smart Hub. That’s it! Now, just kick back and enjoy your Smart TV!!
* Auto recognition between mobile phone and TV may vary depending on the mobile device. For mobile devices that do not support auto recognition, open the SmartThings app on your mobile to begin setup.
* A Samsung Account is required to set up TV via mobile.
* Wi-Fi connection on your mobile is required to share network information with your TV.
Connect your TV to the internet.
* When connecting after the setup process, go to Settings > General > Network > Open Network Settings to set up your internet connection.
Log into your Samsung Account. You’ll be able to use even more features.
* When logging in after the setup process, go to Settings > General > System Manager > Samsung Account.
Select the apps to add to the Smart Hub. Drag your favourite apps to the front and customise the Smart Hub the way you want it.
* The content within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* Available services and features on the Smart TV and the Graphic User Interface (GUI) may vary based on region and/or model.
* Compatible Operating System (OS) or app required.
* Shape of TV and remote may differ based on model and/or region.
* Graphic User Interface (GUI), design, features and specifications are subject to change without notice.