changing the way
you experience sound.
The item is in the cart.
Introducing Galaxy Buds+.
Our first-ever wireless earbuds with 2-way speaker delivering
sound by AKG with rich treble and bass, an adaptive
3-mic system for crystal clear calls, and long-lasting battery
power — all for a premium listening experience.
Taking Galaxy Buds+ into the BTS galaxy
Galaxy Buds+ BTS Edition
Featuring the band's symbolic shade of purple and accented with the BTS logo, the Galaxy Buds+ BTS Edition give the iconic earbuds a whole new look. Coming soon.
outside the studio
Escape into your music
Rich, natural sound is now expanded by Galaxy Buds+ new, 2-way dynamic speaker system and boosted driver. The powerful bass and crisp high notes will have you moving to the beat wherever you go.
Enjoy crystal clear calls and unparalleled voice quality with 2 innovative outer mics that pick up your voice and preserve it against background noises.
Adapts to noise,
so you don’t have to
Galaxy Buds+ adaptive 3 microphone
system makes sure you’re being heard over
distracting noises. The 2 outer mics work
together with the inner mic to block out
surrounding sounds while you’re on a call.
Sound quality you
Catch the details of your music and videos in the balanced and spacious audio crafted by AKG. The satisfying studio quality sound is pure and natural, enhancing listening to podcasts, audiobooks and phone calls.
Power that keeps
Play music without worrying about battery life. Enjoy up to 11 hours of uninterrupted listening time on a single charge that extends to 22 total hours with the Galaxy Buds+ charging case. 1
- Only buds 11hr With charging case 22hr
for short pauses
- Charge 3mins Play time 1 Around1hr
Replenish your battery on any Qi compatible wireless charger or skip the charger and conveniently share power directly from your Galaxy phone. 2
Know when it’s time
Use your smartphone to check how much battery life you’ve got left on each bud and charging case, so you know when to power up.
Turn heads with a hint of color
Galaxy Buds+ sleek, compact package comes in various colors with specially crafted ergonomic ear and wing tips that fit comfortably in your ear for long-lasting wear. Enjoy unhindered movement while your buds keep the music in your ears. 3
Hear what you
Adjust how much of the outside world you let in to stay aware and connected. Turn up Ambient sound volume when you need to engage your surroundings without having to take your earbuds out. 4
Just tap to control
Shift through your playlist, answer calls and adjust volume with simple taps on your earbuds. Customize your own tap commands for more control and freedom from your phone.
One step to connect
Pair your Galaxy Buds+ in one seamless step to compatible devices on your Samsung Cloud account. No need to disconnect, Bluetooth connectivity shifts easily from your phone to your tablet or other Samsung devices.
Pair with a PC for an easy way to work
Connect your Galaxy Buds+ to a Windows 10 PC and get work done at home. The buds only need to be in pairing mode near a PC to be recognized and paired via Swift Pair. So it's simple and easy to work together even while staying apart.6
Android & iOS compatible
Pair with smart devices via Bluetooth. Use the Galaxy Wearable app on Android and Galaxy Buds+ app on iOS to make the most of your earbuds.7
- 1) Based on internal testing. Audio playback time tested by pairing a pre-production Galaxy Buds+ to a recently released Galaxy smartphone with default settings (Ambient Sound function off). Samsung travel adapter used for charging. Actual battery life and charging time may vary by usage conditions, number of times charged and many other factors.
- 2) The compatibility of Galaxy Buds+ with the wireless Powershare function is on Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Z Flip, Note10, Note10+, S10e, S10, S10+, S10 5G and Fold.
- 3) Available colors may vary by country.
- 4) Additional functions available in the Laboratory menu. Laboratory menu functions may be added or deleted.
- 5) Howling may result from ill-fitting or loose ear tips. In this case, replace ear tips to find one that fits comfortably in your ear or lower the Ambient sound volume.
- 6) Compatible with PCs running Windows 10 version 1803 or later. To enable Swift Pair on your computer, go to "Bluetooth & other devices" and make sure that "Show notifications to connect using Swift Pair" is checked.
- 7) Compatible with smartphones and tablets running Android 5.0 or higher and with more than 1.5GB of RAM. Also compatible with iPhone7 or later models with the iOS 10 or higher.
- Bluetooth v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps) Bluetooth Version
- Android 5.0 ↑ , 1.5GB ↑ / iPhone 7 ↑, iOS 10 ↑ Compatible Specification of Smartphone
- Accelerometer,Hall Sensor,Proximity Sensor Sensors
- 6.3 Earbud Weight (g)
How to connect and update Galaxy Buds+ with Galaxy SmartphoneHow to connect and update Galaxy Buds+ with Galaxy SmartphoneSee The Answer
Why is the poor sound quality on galaxy buds?Why is the poor sound quality on galaxy buds?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec
*Typical value tested under Samsung laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 82mAh. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors. For more information, please visit www.samsung.com