The item is in the cart.
Continuous Heart Rate Monitoring
Blend in or stand out
Gear Sport comes in two colors—one to blend in, the other to stand out. Choose from a timeless black or a striking blue to accessorize your style whether you’re at the gym or going about your day.
Style your Gear Sport
Change the look of your Gear Sport with a wide range of different straps and watch faces.* Whether it’s the sporty Hybrid Sport, the timeless Classic Leather, or the casual cool Premium Nato, there’s a style to go with your look.
*Straps sold separately (strap designs are subject to change.)
Get on a healthy track
Set health and diet goals on your phone and start tracking your progress right from your wrist: Gear Sport makes it easy to keep your calories in balance and track calorie intake. It also offers tips and insights that you can use to stay on track.
*User interface is subject to change without prior notice.
Workouts your own way
Get the most out of your exercise with the training guide app on your phone. Select from over 60 workouts, with more to come, and the Gear Sport will guide you through the motions as it measures your heart rate.
Get timely suggestions
When you†re on an airplane, Gear Sport adjusts accordingly, suggesting stretches that you can do from your seat. When you†re driving, it†s also smart enough to know that you†re focused on the road, not just inactive, so won†t ask you to stretch your muscles.
Control with a touch
Changing settings or replying to notifications is as simple as a swipe on the screen or a turn of the bezel.* Swipe up or down from any screen to access the Customized Moment Bar and adjust the volume, check the battery level, and more. And if a text comes in, reply to it with a turn of the bezel.
*Requires Bluetooth pairing with mobile phone to receive texts.
- Bluetooth v4.2 Bluetooth Version
- Super AMOLED Technology (Main Display)
- 1.2" (30.2 mm) Size (Main Display)
- 16 M Color Depth (Main Display)
- 1 GHz CPU Speed
- 4 ROM Size (GB)
Gear Sport: How can I use the Gear sport to get the heart rate measurement?Gear Sport: How can I use the Gear sport to get the heart rate measurement?See The Answer
[Gear Sport] What to do if Bluetooth connection is disconnected with mobile phone?[Gear Sport] What to do if Bluetooth connection is disconnected with mobile phone?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec
* The Samsung Pay service will be available on Gear Sport by December 2017. After initial setup, Samsung Pay on Gear Sport can make at least five transactions without reconnecting to a network. Samsung Pay on Gear Sport requires network connection, Wi-Fi or via Bluetooth pairing with compatible smartphone. Samsung Pay on the Gear Sport is only compatible with select cards, carriers, and Samsung devices and non-Samsung Android phones. Samsung Pay on the Gear Sport is only compatible with NFC-type payment terminals.
* Images are for illustration purposes only and the accessories are sold separately.
* Features and Specifications are accurate as of commercial launch but may be subject to change without prior notification.
* User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
* Network: The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider
* Battery Usage Time : GPS Battery time is based on our own laboratory measurements, and may vary depending on factors such as device settings, usage patterns and operating conditions