Model Code (Capacity)1)
USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10 Gbps), backwards compatibility
74 x 57.3 x 10.5 mm
Up to 540 MB/s
AES 256-bit hardware encryption
Samsung Portable SSD Software
CE, BSMI, KC, VCCI, C-tick, FCC, IC, UL, TUV, CB
- 1) 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes, 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Lower capacity may be demonstrated by your computer due to use of a different measurement standard.
- 2) Compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
- 3) Exact weight of product may vary by capacity.
- 4) Performance may vary depending on host configuration. To reach maximum transfer speeds of 540 MB/s, the host device and connection cables must support USB 3.1 Gen 2 and UASP mode must be enabled. Test system configuration: Asus® Strix Z270E Gaming motherboard, Intel® Core™ i5-7600 @3.5 GHz, DDR4 1066 MHz 4 GB, OS-Windows® 10 x64, Performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark 5.2.1.
- 5) Samsung Electronics shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to loss of data or other information contained on Samsung Electronics product or loss of profit or revenue which may be incurred by user. For more information on the warranty, please visit www.samsung.com/portable-ssd.