Model Code (Capacity)1)
MU-PC500K (500 GB)
MU-PC1T0K (1 TB)
MU-PC2T0K (2 TB)
MU-PC500S (500 GB)
MU-PC1T0S (1 TB)
MU-PC2T0S (2 TB)
USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps), backwards compatibility
85 x 57 x 8.0 mm
Up to 1,050 MB/s
AES 256-bit hardware encryption
Samsumg Portable SSD Software 1.0
(*Optional Password Protection)
CE, BSMI, KC, VCCI, C-tick, FCC, IC, UL, TUV, CB, EAC
- 1) 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes, 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Lower capacity may be demonstrated by your computer due to use of a different measurement standard.
- 2) Compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
- 3) Exact weight of product may vary by capacity.
- 4) Performance may vary depending on host configuration. To reach maximum read/write speeds of up to 1,050/1,000 MB/s, respectively, the host device and connection cables must support USB 3.2 Gen 2 and the UASP mode must be enabled. Test system configuration: ASUS Z370 ROG MAXIMUS X APEX (USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C), Intel(R) Core i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (Coffeelake), OS-Windows 10 RS6.
- 5) Samsung Electronics shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to loss of data or other information contained on Samsung Electronics product or loss of profit or revenue which may be incurred by user. For more information on the warranty, please visit www.samsung.com/portable-ssd.