Efficient and Silent
The external static pressure control combines with the simplicity of the MSP Duct's design to guarantee an efficient and silent operation. This means that this innovative air conditioning system is suitable not only for a broad range of work environments, but also in domestic or recreational settings. The benefits of this unit’s outstanding performance can be enjoyed whether at work or play, and it causes such minimal disturbance that it is conducive for use at night-time when sleeping.
Large and Reliable Coverage Area with Static Pressure Control
The MSP Duct design has the advantage of producing greater static pressure than most other slim duct units. This provides the opportunity of creating more inlets and outlets, benefiting users by offering a more flexible range of installation options. In turn, this results in larger and more reliable coverage areas, servicing more people with even more cool air for longer.
The anti-virus filter lets businesses and their users benefit from cleaner air in their premises. This feature is specifically designed to keep local air free from dust particles and to minimise the spread of mould spores and harmful bacteria. This generates a more comfortable and safe environment for business users.
Easy Filter Cleaning
An automatic indicator signals when the filter is due for cleaning after 1,000 hours of operation. The duct design system means this is an extremely simple process which reduces maintenance time and the subsequent financial impact on your business. In addition, the timer can be adjusted on the internal printed circuit board, offering greater flexibility for maintenance.
Smart Pressure Control
Whatever the environment, our Smart Pressure Control System supplies users with consistent cooling power. External Static Pressure (ESP) adjusts the unit's fan speed so that your ideal ambience is achieved with a quieter, more efficient operation.
Optional High Lift-up Drain Pump
Samsung ducted air conditioning technology includes the option of a high lift-up drain pump. This lifts condensed water up to 750mm compared with our competitors' 700mm limit. As a result, this system is more convenient because it allows users to be more flexible in terms of where they install the unit.
- Type MSP DUCT
- Indoor Unit AM128FNMDEH/EU
Power Supply (Indoor Unit) [Φ, #, V, Hz]
- Mode HP/HR
- Cooling [kW] 12.80 kW
- Cooling [Btu/h] 43,700 Btu/h
Power Input (Nominal)
- Cooling 1) [W] 370.00 W
Current Input (Nominal)
- Cooling 1) 1.67 A
- Type Sirocco Fan
- Motor (Output) [W] 218 x 1 W
- Air Flow Rate (High / Mid / Low) [CMM] 32.00/30.00/28.00 CMM
- Air Flow Rate(High/Mid/Low)[L/S] 533.33/500.00/466.67
- External Static Pressure (Min / Std / Max) [mmAq] 4.00/8.00/14.00 mmAq
- External Static Pressure (Min / Std / Max) [Pa] 39.23/78.45/137.29 Pa
- Liquid Pipe (Φ, mm) 9.52 mm
- Liquid Pipe (Φ, inch) 3/8"
- Gas Pipe (Φ, mm) 15.88 mm
- Gas Pipe (Φ, inch) 5/8"
- Drain Pipe (Φ,mm) VP25 (OD 32,ID 25)
- Power Source Wire 1.5 ~ 2.5
- Transmission Cable 0.75 ~ 1.50
- Type R410A(Fluorinated greenhouse gas)
- Control Method EEV INCLUDED
- Sound Pressure (High / Mid / Low) [dB(A)] 41.0/40.0/38.0 dBA
- Sound Power 66.0 dBA
External Dimension (Indoor Unit)
- Net Weight(kg) 48.5 kg
- Shipping Weight (kg) 55.5 kg
- Net Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 1200 x 360 x 650 mm
- Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 1480 x 420 x 790 mm
- Drain Pump MDP-M075SGU2D
*Images are for illustration purposes only.
*Features and Specifications are accurate at time of launch and are subject to change without prior notification.