Gain reliability and versatility in a professional compact display
DB22D-P digital signage offers you an array of professional grade features in a compact form factor so you can easily meet various customer needs. These smaller, versatile displays are ideal for delivering customised content to individual customers for a more up-close and personalised experience. Also, DB22D-P offers high reliability with guaranteed 16/7 usage and a 3 year warranty for professional-level signage you can count on.
Simplify content delivery with a hassle-free all-in-one solution
Improve productivity and reduce operating costs by installing and configuring the signage solution in small spaces with greater ease. The embedded, all-in-one 2nd Generation SSSP eliminates the need for a separate PC or media player to streamline digital signage operation and improve total cost of ownership (TCO). To boost efficiency, content deployment is simplified without a PC by USB plug-and-play
Accelerate business performance with advanced 2nd Generation SSSP
DB22D-P digital signage is powered by a significantly upgraded embedded 2nd Generation SSSP. The new quad-core SoC processor substantially improves performance with a remarkably faster processing speed for rich, seamless messaging. In addition, the 2nd Generation SSSP supports a picture-in-picture (PIP) size over 50 percent of the digital signage area for operational excellence, compared to less than 50 percent in dual-core digital signage.
Manage digital signage wirelessly virtually anywhere, anytime on a mobile device
With a convenient built-in Wi-Fi module, users can control and wirelessly distribute content to the digital signage solution using mobile devices for convenient content management. The ability to send and schedule content from a mobile device, instead of locating a PC that is connected to the digital signage or finding suitable cable connections simplifies display management.
Easily manage digital signage with a simplified Home UI, tools and templates
Experience intuitive control of digital signage functions with a newly designed Home screen user interface (UI) that can be customised with quick access to frequently used functions and menu configurations. Save time and effort by easily and effectively creating and delivering your message with 100 types of included pre-designed templates that are targeted for various vertical markets.
Enhance content control capabilities without the need for a separate PC
DB22D-P SMART Signage with its quad-core, SoC technology provides robust functionality and supports the PC-less DataLink feature which enables you to handle elaborate content management. You can easily retrieve and update content by purchasing a DataLink server and a DataLink extended module without needing a separate SBB or Plug-in Module (PIM).
Ensure wide visibility of images optimised for the environment
Samsung has engineered the DB22D-P signage with several features that ensure superb-quality full-high-definition (FHD) images for maximum impact. Audiences can view the screen clearly from almost anywhere thanks to an extremely wide-viewing angle with a WVA panel. In addition, various picture modes can be used for a variety of environments to the gain the optimal quality for the right location. These include rich colour and detailed texture to promote products in a shop or mall, sharp text and video to deliver information and branding in an office or school, plus scheduled changes of time table text and video advertisements for a transportation terminal.
Control displays in multiple locations easily and instantly
Remotely control Samsung SMART Signage installed in multiple locations from a web server while viewing their current screens in real-time. DB22D-P’s enhanced remote management feature streamlines management and enhances convenience. With MagicInfo server, you can achieve an uncluttered and simplified digital signage configuration that delivers rich media content, enhanced operational efficiency and lower TCO.
- Diagonal Size 21.5"
- Panel Type 60 Hz E-LED BLU
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.2482 (H) x 0.2482 (V)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 476.64 (H) X 268.11 (V)
- Brightness (Typical) 250 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio 1,000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178° / 178°
- Response Time 14 ms
- Display Color 16.7 M
- Color Gamut 72%
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 ~ 81 kHz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5 MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 ~ 75 Hz
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 50,000:1
- RGB In Analog D-SUB
- Video In HDMI1
- Audio In Stereo mini Jack
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V ~ (+ / - 10 %), 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) Less than 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max: 44, Typical: 31, BTU (Max): 150.04
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) Less than 0.5 W
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 507.5 x 311.2 x 57.8 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 570 x 376 x 128 mm
- Set Weight 3.3 kg
- Package Weight 4.9 kg
- VESA Mount 100 x 100 mm
- Bezel Width 17.55 (top), 14.95 (side), 24.55 (bot) mm
- Media Player Option Type Embedded
- Temperature 0 ~ 40 °C
- Humidity 10 ~ 80%
- Special Temperature Sensor, Portrait Installation Support, Image Rotation, Button Lock, Clock Battery (80 hours Clock Keeping), Built in Speaker, Wi-Fi Module Embedded
- Speaker Built in Speaker (1 W x 2)
- Protection Glass No
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- Special Magic Clone (to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, RS232C / RJ45 MDC, Plug and Play (DDC2B), PIP / PBP, Smart Scheduling, Smart F / W update, Built In MagicInfo Player S2
- MagicInfo Support Yes
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA): Part 15, Subpart B Class A, CE (Europe): EN55022:2006+A1:2007, EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003, VCCI (Japan): VCCI V-3 / 2010.04 Class A, KCC / EK (Korea): Tunerless: KN22 / KN24, BSMI (Taiwan): CNS13438 (ITE EMI) Class A / CNS13439 (AV EMI) / CNS14409 (AV EMS) CNS14972 (Digital), C-Tick (Australia): AS / NZS CISPR22:2009, CCC (China) :GB9254-2008, GB17625.1-2012, GOST (Russia / CIS): GOST R 51317 Series, GOST 22505-97, EN55022:2006+A1:2007, EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003
- Safety CB (Europe): IEC60950-1 / EN60950-1, CCC (China): GB4943.1-2011, PSB (Singapore): PSB+IEC60950-1, NOM (Mexico): NOM-001-SCFI-1993, IRAM (Argentina): IRAM+IEC60950-1, SASO (Saudi Arabia): SASO+IEC60950-1, BIS (India): IEC60950-1 / IS13252, NOM (Mexico): Tunerless : NOM-019-SCFI-1998, KC (Korea): K 60950-1, EAC (Russia): EAC+IEC60950-1, INMETRO (Brazil): INMETRO+IEC60950-1, BSMI (Taiwan): BSMI+IEC60950-1, RCM (Australia): IEC60950-1 / AS / NZS 60950-1, CSA (Canada): cUL, UL (USA): cUL60950-1, TUV (Germany): CE, NEMKO (Norway): CE
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, D-Sub cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries, RS232C-Stereo cable
*Images are for illustration purposes only.
*Features and Specifications are accurate at time of launch and are subject to change without prior notification.
DBD-P Series 22"
2017.01.02Quick Guide ver 00
(ENGLISH, BULGARIAN, CROATIAN, CZECH, DANISH, DUTCH, ESTONIAN, FINNISH, , GERMAN, GREEK, HUNGARIAN, ITALIAN, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE(European), ROMANIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH)
(KOREAN, ENGLISH, ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CHINESE, CHINESE, CROATIAN, DANISH, DUTCH, ESTONIAN, FINNISH, FRENCH, , GERMAN, GREEK, HEBREW, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, ITALIAN, KAZAKH, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE(Brazil), PORTUGUESE(European), ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH, UKRAINIAN, VIETNAMESE)
2014.12.03Quick Guide ver 1.0
(ENGLISH, INDONESIAN, VIETNAMESE)
2014.11.14User Manual ver 1.0