The all-new embedded media player powered by TIZEN™
The new SMART Signage that supports Samsung SMART Signage Platform ( SSSP) 4.0 allows for a stronger, faster and more stable performance than its previous models. Transcending past hardware performance, the new SSSP 4.0 enables Content Management System (CMS) partners to develop and deploy advanced web applications which can help to effectively manage content and SMART Signage for their customers.
◆ Powerful Performance 1) Enhanced 3D Graphic Engine Experience dynamic content by enhancing 3D graphic performance while text scrolling appears smooth and the display offers a level of robustness that can even support 3 movies playing concurrently on one screen. 2) PC-less Touch Solution Touch performance is fully realised due to the powerful TIZENTM OS that bypasses the need for a PC. 3) Enhanced Security Applications, platform and system are all supported by TIZENTM OS and holistic security architecture allows for high stability and security through 3 layers of supplementation.
◆ Easy Development The ability to develop the solution further is facilitated, thanks to various development tools such as SW Development Kit (SDK) or Remote Web Inspector (RW), which is a web standard-based open platform, making it highly compatible with HTML5.
◆ Simple Usability Usability is attained due to a touch-friendly UI while web browsers are able to display a homepage without the need to develop a web app. The SSSP 4.0 user screen has also been improved (new home UI) and quick access for web apps is supported through URL Launcher.
Offering robust options for content creation, scheduling and deployment tools
A key aspect of the enhanced TIZENTM
-based SSSP 4.0 platform, Samsung’s MagicInfoTM
Player S4 enables users to fully leverage the power of their display network from any location through a centralised server. More useable than ever, MagicInfoTM
Player S4 merges a dedicated Backup Player with DataLink content streaming capabilities to reduce the effort needed to share vital information.
◆ Powerful Performance
With MagicInfoTM Player S4, the new graphic engine applied heightens the overall display performance while ensuring seamless transition of content and smoother ticker text scrolling.
Meanwhile, high resolution images (max. 5120 X 5120) are supported and more than 100 text boxes are available. When its Touch Overlay option is utilized, the user can fully navigate the web browser through the tap of a finger on the display thus mitigating the need for additional PCs.
◆ Simple Usability
More than just a media player, it also functions as an advanced content management solution which can allow you to play media files, set and edit media playback schedules, plus configure the display as a video wall and control device through the use of its Wi-Fi® connection, on/off timer and more. The newly designed graphical user interface enables enhanced ease-of-use and local content management capability.
◆ Total Solution
Samsung MagicInfoTM server has also been newly designed and upgraded to version 4.0. MagicInfoTM server software is a specialised content management software which enables large organizations to manage multiple digital signage through an integrated single server. The organisations can also remotely monitor and manage smart signage from a centralised location.
Discover displays that break the previous limits of slim design
Boasting a slim depth design of 29.9mm, Samsung’s new PHF Series standalone displays provide a compact, but strong signage solution for environments limited by space or configuration. Available in a range of sizes (43-, 49- and 55-inch models available), these standalone displays feature a narrow-bezel configuration to further maintain viewers’ focus aimed at on-screen content.
Unlock easily and with more flexible control due to a centralised infrared receiver
The standalone displays’ integrated centralised infrared receiver (IR) ensures easier and more flexible user control. All models can receive the IR signal on individual panels via Central IR. Through tailored installation or mounting, users can navigate the IR functionality from various locations, further augmenting uninterrupted performance.
Bring an end to unwanted glare and always be assured of high visibility and readability
Equipped with a non-glare frontal panel, PHF Series displays reduce natural and ambient light interference to ensure continuous readability in any location. Image visibility and information readability are deemed to be very high, because it is less reflective under light or sunlight, which poses no issues when used with QSR menu boards, or airport flight schedule boards with ample natural light.
Put your worries to rest knowing that your display is protected from a range of environmental conditions
All of Samsung’s new PHF standalone displays are IP5x certified, signifying their dust-resistant design and ability to withstand a range of environmental conditions. The certification alleviates concerns about dust accumulating in displays installed on subway trains or on external platforms. Customers can conveniently use this IP5x certified display without needing to prepare additional enclosure in dusty conditions. Uninterrupted, 24/7 content delivery is always assured regardless of surrounding conditions.
- Diagonal Size 55"
- Panel Type 60Hz E-LED BLU
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.630(H) x 0.630(V) mm
- Contrast Ratio 4000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178/178
- Response Time 8 ms
- Display Color 10bit Dithering - 1.07Billion
- Color Gamut 72 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 ~ 81kHZ
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 ~ 75HZ
- Brightness 700nit
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio Mega
- HDMI In 2
- DP In 1
- DVI In 1
- Tuner In N/A
- USB 2
- Component In N/A
- Composite In N/A
- RGB In D-Sub (DVI-I Common)
- Audio In Stereo Mini Jack, RGB/DVI/DP/HDMI
- Video Out DP1.2(Loop-out)
- Audio Out Stereo Mini Jack
- RS232 In Yes
- RS232 Out Yes
- RJ45 In Yes
- SD Card Slot N/A
- Stand Type Foot Stand (Optional)
- Power Supply 삼성전기 (SEM)
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) less than 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max:187W / Typical:(EU)134, (US)134, (WW)134W / BTU(Max):637.67W
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) less than 0.5 W
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 1228.4 x 701.2 x 29.9 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1335 x 812 x 182 mm
- Set Weight 16.3 kg
- Package Weight 21.8 kg
- VESA Mount 400 x 400 mm
- Bezel Width 6.9(Top)/6.9(Side)/8.9(Bottom) mm
- Media Player Option Type SBB, PIM Ready
- Temperature 0~40 ℃
- Humidity 10~80 (non-condensing)
- Special Non Glare Panel, Temperature Sensor, Video Wall(15x15(OSD)), Video Wall Daisy Chain(16), Pivot Display, Clock Battery(80hrs Clock Keeping), Built in Speaker(10W x 2), WiFi Module Embedded, IP5x, Center IR
- Speaker 10W x 2
- Mount WMN4270SD
- Specialty CML450H
- Stand STN-L4655E
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- Special Magic Clone(to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, RS232C/RJ45 MDC,Plug and Play, PIP/PBP, Image Rotation, Button Lock, DP 1.2 Digital Daisy Chain(HDCP Support), Firmware Update by Network, New Home Screen, PC-less VideoWall, Multi Channel, Mobile Control, Event Schedule, Backup Player
- MagicInfo Support Yes
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) Part 15, Subpart B Class A, CE (Europe) : EN55022:2006+A1:2007, EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003, VCCI (Japan) : VCCI V-3 /2010.04 Class A, KCC/EK (Korea) : Tuner : KN13 / KN20, Tunerless : KN22 / KN24, BSMI (Taiwan) : CNS13438 (ITE EMI) Class A / CNS13439 (AV EMI) / CNS14409 (AV EMS) / CNS14972 (Digital), C-Tick (Australia) : AS/NZS CISPR22:2009, CCC(China) : GB9254-2008, GB17625.1-2012, GOST(Russia/CIS) : GOST R 51317 Series, GOST 22505-97, EN55022:2006+A1:2007, EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003
- Safety CB (Europe) : IEC60950-1/EN60950-1, CCC (China) : GB4943.1-2011, PSB (Singapore ) : PSB+IEC60950-1, NOM (Mexico ) : NOM-001-SCFI-1993, IRAM (Argentina ) : IRAM+IEC60950-1, SASO (Saudi Arabia ) : SASO+IEC60950-1, BIS(India) : IEC60950-1 / IS13252, NOM(Mexico) : Tuner : NOM-001-SCFI-1993, Tunerless : NOM-019-SCFI-1998, KC(Korea) : K 60950-1, EAC(Russia) : EAC+IEC60950-1, INMETRO(Brazil) : INMETRO+IEC60950-1, BSMI(Taiwan) : BSMI+IEC60950-1, RCM(Australia) : IEC60950-1/AS/NZS 60950-1, UL(USA) : cUL60950-1, CSA (Canada) : cUL, TUV (Germany) : CE, NEMKO (Norway) : CE
- Energy Efficiency (NEA) B
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Regulatory Guide, Warranty Card, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries, RS232C(IN) adapter, Cover Jack
*Images are for illustration purposes only.
*Features and Specifications are accurate at time of launch and are subject to change without prior notification.
All images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
PHF Series 55" (LH55PHFPBGC/XS)
2018.10.19User Manual ver 03
2018.10.19User Manual ver 03
2018.10.19User Manual ver 03
2017.04.05Quick Guide ver 02
(ENGLISH, ARABIC, CHINESE, FRENCH, PORTUGUESE, VIETNAMESE)
2016.10.25Quick Guide ver 00
2018.05.02Install Guide(MagicInfo Express 2 Setup for Windows ) ver 3.0 1011.8
(KOREAN, ENGLISH, ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CHINESE, CHINESE, CROATIAN, CZECH, DANISH, DUTCH, DUTCH(BEL), ESTONIAN, PERSIAN, FINNISH, FRENCH, , GERMAN, GREEK, HEBREW, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, ITALIAN, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, THAI, TURKISH, UKRAINIAN, VIETNAMESE)
2018.05.02Install Guide(MagicInfo Express 2 Setup for MAC) ver 3.0 1011.8
2016.09.09Install Guide(MagicInfo Express 2 User Manual) ver 2.6_1.2
(ENGLISH, ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CROATIAN, CZECH, DANISH, DUTCH, ESTONIAN, PERSIAN, FINNISH, GREEK, HEBREW, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, ROMANIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, UKRAINIAN, VIETNAMESE)