Deep visual impact and thin bezel width
The UH55F-E SMART Signage features an ultra-narrow bezel width of 1.15 mm for the top and left, and 0.55 mm at the bottom and right, resulting in the extremely narrow bezel-to-bezel width of 1.7 mm to minimise the visual distraction of video walls to elicit impacting imagery of products and services. With the extremely narrow bezels of the UH55F-E video wall display, images can be seamlessly spread across multiple displays to captivate and impress customers.
Deliver effective and clear content with non-glare panels
Combined with a non-glare panel, the UH55F-E display is designed to help businesses create memorable video walls even under ambient light. By evenly disseminating any direct light, non-glare panels provide optimum clarity without having to worry about a distracting glare, which is crucial in a well-lit retail environment. The UH55F-E display can effectively deliver your content with vibrant, accurate colors to impress your audience.
Implement a robust UHD video wall solution at low cost
The Samsung UH55F-E video wall delivers a powerful Ultra-High Definition (UHD) viewing experience. By allowing implementation of up to 5x5 wall configurations based on daisy chain through the use of DisplayPort (DP) 1.2, as well as HDMI ports, the UH55F-E can project high-quality UHD content across multiple screens simultaneously. Samsung's UH55F-E video wall display allows for enhanced usability and cost-savings due to its 5x5 wall setup, as existing PC-based video walls tend to require high performance graphic cards, where UHD splitters are limited to 2x2 display arrangements. This improved capability and flexibility generates new opportunities for businesses to share content without adding cost or complexity.
Realise the full power of UHD with Advanced Factory Calibration
Samsung’s multi-step factory calibration process tunes video wall displays to the highest-performing uniform brightness and color throughout multiple displays, out-of-the-box, allowing for outstanding panel quality to truly let UHD content resonate even better. After calibration, the displays offer uniform brightness and colour to a high performing consistency standards. The calibration process also enables the displays to offer a superior white balance. In addition to rigorous factory calibration, users can conveniently manage brightness and color uniformity with Samsung Color Expert, a powerful free software program. Through these advanced color management solutions, the video walls enable large-scale presentations to feature superior uniformity, consistency and performance for the ultimate in color expression.
Witness unparalleled panel quality
When exposed to a range of environmental conditions, video wall panels risk losing image quality due to distortion and irregular color presentation. Samsung’s video wall panels undergo rigorous performance testing. Each display features a reinforced panel that deters heat, weather and built to withstand weight pressure for a longer display lifespan. Furthermore, black mura-free panels help to offset backlight non-uniformity, allowing you to maintain superior quality content on your video wall to provide consistent display clarity and uninterrupted promotion in any operational environment. As a result, Samsung’s superior panel prevents screen darkening, light leakage or any related deterioration in picture quality, while ensuring long-term delivery of brilliant content and the ultimate viewing experience.
Vivid and Reliable Content Delivery for the Needs of your Business
Designed to maintain performance in varying indoor environment conditions, Samsung UH55F-E video wall produces an engaging viewing experience. The video wall’s 4000:1 contrast ratio and high brightness of 700 nits produce superior picture quality and a vivid color presentation regardless of surrounding lighting conditions. With continuous 24/7 operations and dependability, the UH55F-E display can enable vivid and reliable content delivery for your unique business needs.
All-in-One Box delivers cost-efficient, yet robust usability
Backed by a powerful Quad Core CPU, the Signage Player Box effectively allows for multi-source switching and a media player to co-exist in a single box, while reducing the need for incurring extra expenses in equipment to operate the differing facets of a video wall. Built to leverage the power of the embedded Samsung SMART Signage Platform (SSSP), the all-in-one, versatile box transforms standard video walls using its Quad Core CPU for faster information processing and easy-to-use content management performance with MagicInfo S3.
Highly configurable Wall Mounts adaptive to your desired layout
Special Wall Mounts ensure easy installation of video walls through minimal amount of installation steps, providing simplified attach-and-connect configurations, and possessing no consumable replacement parts. Ideal layouts can be easily achieved through the precise matching between the wall mount size and video display size, making the effort of tediously measuring dimensions unnecessary. Additionally, the aesthetics of the video wall are enhanced from the ultra-slim wall mounts that take up minimal space.
- Diagonal Size 55"
- Panel Type D-LED DID
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.63mm(H) x 0.63mm(V)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 1209.6 x 680.4 mm
- Contrast Ratio 4000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178/178
- Response Time 8 ms
- Display Color 8 bit - 16.7M
- Color Gamut 72 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 30kHz ~ 81kHz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48Hz ~ 75Hz
- Brightness Max 700 cd/m2
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio MEGA DCR
- HDMI In 2
- DP In 1
- DVI In 1
- Tuner In N/A
- USB 1
- Component In N/A
- Composite In 1
- RGB In D-Sub
- Audio In Stereo Mini Jack, RGB/DVI/HDMI
- Video Out N/A
- Audio Out Stereo Mini Jack
- RS232 In Yes
- RS232 Out Yes
- RJ45 In Yes
- RJ45 Out N/A
- IR In Yes
- IR Out Yes
- WiFi N/A
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) less than 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max:297W, Typical:180W, BTU(Max):1013W
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) less than 0.5 W
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 1211.5 x 682.3 x 96.3 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1355 x 809 x 320 mm
- Set Weight 21.0 kg
- Package Weight 27.4 kg
- VESA Mount 600 x 400 mm
- Media Player Option Type SBB(Slide In), Signage player box
- Temperature 0~40 ℃
- Humidity 10~80 (non-condensing)
- Special ACM Support(Advanced Color Management), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Haze 25%, Temperature Sensor, RS232C/RJ45 MDC,Plug and Play (DDC2B), Video Wall(15x15(OSD)), Video Wall Daisy Chain(10x10), Pivot Display, Image Rotation, Button Lock, DP 1.2 Digital Daisy Chain(Supporting UHD Resolution, HDCP support), Smart F/W update, Clock Battery(80hrs Clock Keeping)
- Mount WMN-55VD
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) FCC Part 15, Subpart B class A, CE (Europe) EN55022, EN55024, VCCI (Japan) V-3 (CISPR22), KCC (Korea) : KN22, KN24, BSMI (Taiwan) : CNS13438 (CISPR22), C-Tick (Australia) : AS/NZS3548, (CISPR22), CCC(China) : GB9254-2008, GB17625.1-2012
- Safety UL (USA) : UL 60950-1, CSA (Canada) : CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, TUV (Germany) : EN60950-1, NEMKO (Norway) : EN60950-1, KC (Korea) : K60950-1, CCC (China) : GB4943.1-2011, PSB (Singapore) : IEC60950-1, GOST (Russia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022, SIQ (Slovenia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022, PCBC (Poland) : IEC60590-1, EN55022, NOM (Mexico) : NOM-019-SCFI-1993, IRAM (Argentina) : IEC60950-1
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, DP cable, stereo to DB9 cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries
*Images are for illustration purposes only.
*Features and Specifications are accurate at time of launch and are subject to change without prior notification.
Video Wall UHF-E Series 55"