Protected by Defense-grade Security
Superior Security at Power-on
Working at home or on the move may pose significant security threats to your business. However, equipped with the KNOX 2.6 platform, the Samsung Galaxy S7 4G+ delivers defense-grade security with real-time kernel monitoring and protection – as well as preloaded anti-virus software from the moment the device is powered on.
*Based on awarded certifications. Information security protection functionality may vary according to the features / functionality associated with e-mail platform, master data management, VPN and other solutions selected by the solution provider or user. Please see https://www.samsungknox.com/en/security-certifications for more details.
Certified by governments worldwide
Samsung KNOX has successfully met the rigorous security requirements set by governments and major enterprises around the world, ensuring business users receive the most robust mobile security available.
* The list of governments and organisations that have approved KNOX may be expanded at a later date.
Powered by Productivity
Storage Expansion Options
Does your business mobility require an extra boost in terms of device memory? Equipped with a microSD card slot, you can expand your Galaxy S7 4G+'s storage capacity easily by up to an impressive 256 GB.
Improved Battery Power and Rapid Charging
Worried about your devices running out of power while you are working on essential business tasks? Never fret about battery life issues again – thanks to increased battery capacity, faster and easier charging.
1Based on Samsung's internal test results, measured when device is at rest with Samsung's battery and Adaptive Fast Charger.
2Wireless Charger Stand to be purchased separately. Based on Samsung's internal test results, measured when device is at rest with Samsung's battery and Wireless Charging Stand. Estimated charging time is dependent on network configuration, app usage, mode settings, actual device usage, battery condition and other surrounding factors and conditions.
Dust and Water-resistant
The IP68#-certified Galaxy S7 4G+ provides users with dependable protection against dust and water. Enjoy peace of mind in the knowledge that Galaxy S7 4G+ won't let you down in even the most challenging of conditions.
#Dust and Water Resistant (IP68 rating) means that the device is protected against entry of solid foreign objects and harmful ingress of water at up to 1.5metres, for up to 30 minutes, under certain defined test conditions. According to accredited test results; individual results may vary. Note: IP68 rating does not mean that the device is waterproof.
Conference Call Management and Advanced Email Features
Easy access to conference call and access code recognition buttons eliminate the need to memorize or re-enter call and authentication information. Enable email encryption and set limits on email attachment / body size.
Comprehensive Device Management
Businesses can easily enroll devices to an MDM* platform. Compatible with 120+ MDM solutions and 600+ MDM policies**, making for easy adoption into their existing MDM and corporate security policies.
*Mobile Device Management
**Actual MDM policies may vary by MDM provider Wi-Fi(R) is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
- CPU Speed 2.3GHz, 1.6GHz
- CPU Type Octa Core
- Size (Main Display) 5.1" (129.2mm)
- Resolution (Main Display) 2560 x 1440 (Quad HD)
- Technology (Main Display) SUPER AMOLED
- Colour Depth (Main Display) 16M
- S Pen Support No
- Main Camera - Resolution Dual Pixel 12.0 MP
- Main Camera - F Number F1.7
- Main Camera - Auto Focus Yes
- Front Camera - Resolution CMOS 5.0MP
- Front Camera - F Number F1.7
- Main Camera - Flash Yes
- Video Recording Resolution UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) @30fps
- RAM Size (GB) 4 GB
- ROM Size (GB) 32 GB
- Available Memory Size* (GB) 24.3 GB
- External Memory Support MicroSD (Up to 256GB)
- Multi-SIM Dual-SIM
- SIM size Nano-SIM (4FF)
- Type of SIM Slot SIM 1 + Hybrid (SIM or MicroSD)
- Infra 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 3G TD-SCDMA, 4G LTE FDD, 4G LTE TDD
- 2G GSM GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 3G UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
- 3G TD-SCDMA B34(2010), B39(1880)
- 4G FDD LTE B1 (2100MHz), B2 (1900MHz), B3 (1800MHz), B4 (AWS), B5 (850MHz), B7 (2600MHz), B8 (900MHz), B12 (700MHz), B13 (700MHz), B17 (700MHz), B18 (800MHz), B19 (800MHz), B20 (800MHz), B25 (1900MHz), B26 (850MHz), B28 (700MHz)
- 4G TDD LTE B38 (2600MHz), B39 (1900MHz), B40 (2300MHz), B41 (2500MHz)
- USB Version USB 2.0
- Location Technology GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- Earjack 3.5mm
- MHL No
- Wi-Fi® 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80 MU-MIMO
- Wi-Fi Direct® Yes
- Bluetooth® Version Bluetooth® 4.2
- NFC Yes
- Bluetooth® Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP
- PC Sync. Smart Switch (PC version)
- Form Factor Touch Bar
- Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, HR Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm) 142.4 x 69.6 x 7.9
- Weight (g) 152
- Internet Usage Time(3G) (Hours) Up to 11
- Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours) Up to 13
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours) Up to 15
- Video Playback Time (Hours) Up to 15
- Standard Battery Capacity (mAh) 3000
- Audio Playback Time (Hours) Up to 45
- Audio Playback Time (Hours, Always On Display Off) Up to 62
- Talk Time (3G WCDMA) (Hours) Up to 22
Audio and Video
- Video Playing Format MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing Resolution UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) @60fps
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
Services and Applications
- Gear Support Gear Circle (Manager Support), Gear Fit, Gear1, Gear2, Gear2 Neo, Gear S, Gear S2, Gear VR
- S-Voice Yes
Specifications are accurate as at time of print and are subject to change without prior notice.
* Talk Time, Internet Usage Time, Video / Audio Playback Time: Dependent on network, SIM card, usage and / or battery condition.
* Certain features, services and applications (including 4G+ LTE) are dependent on network connectivity and may not be available in all coverage areas. Additional data charges may apply.
- Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc., is a registered trademark of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks herein is under license. All other company, product and service names mentioned herein are marks, trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of the respective owners.
* Screen images are simulated and for illustration purposes only.
* Usable memory size is less than the total memory size due to storage of the operating system and software required to operate the phones' features. Actual usable memory size will also vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Network: Bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on network service provider.
* Dimension: Size and weight may vary by the device's configuration and manufacturing process.
Galaxy S7 (SM-G930FZSUXSP)
2018.07.02User Manual(Oreo) ver 1.0
(SIMPLIFIED CHINESE(S.E Asia))
2018.06.07User Manual(Oreo) ver 1.0
2017.02.23User Manual(Nougat) ver 1.0
(SIMPLIFIED CHINESE(S.E Asia))
2017.01.23User Manual(Nougat) ver 1.0
2016.08.05User Manual(Marshmallow) ver 1.2
2016.08.05User Manual(Marshmallow) ver 1.4
(SIMPLIFIED CHINESE(S.E Asia))
2016.04.21Safety Guide ver 1.7.8
(ENGLISH, ENGLISH(Hongkong), SIMPLIFIED CHINESE(S.E Asia), TRADITIONAL CHINESE(Hongkong), TRADITIONAL CHINESE(Taiwan), ARABIC, PERSIAN, FRENCH, HEBREW, INDONESIAN, PORTUGUESE, THAI, TURKISH, URDU, VIETNAMESE)