Galaxy Tab S3 (9.7")
Optimised Design & Display
Manage business operations on the go with ease.
The Galaxy Tab S3 features a premium glass back, lightweight design for maximum mobility and boasts a 9.7” QXGA sAMOLED display to add great clarity when engaging clients
1Size and weight of device may vary by product configuration and manufacturing process.
Intelligent S Pen
Designed with practicality in mind the newly upgraded inbox-type S Pen features an enhanced grip and optimized elastomer tip to reduce fatigue and improve accuracy while writing and signing essential documents.
Galaxy Tab S3 saves you time and avoids unwanted interruption with fast charging capabilities, while the reversible USB 3.1 Type-C charging cable2 connector simplifies use and enables efficient high-speed data transfer.
1 Video Playback Time: Dependent on network, SIM card, usage and /or battery condition.
2 USB 3.1 Type-C charging cable is sold separately.
Multitask with Multi Window
The Galaxy Tab S3 enables you to keep your workflow running at optimum speeds and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with ease. With Multi Window1, employees can open two applications side by side and toggle between tasks, including e-mail, scheduling, internet, and more.
1Multi Window is available for selected apps only.
Freedom to Work Across Devices
With Samsung Flow, you have the freedom to seamlessly work between your Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Smartphone1 on the go with auto tethering, share file wirelessly and keep track of mobile notifications without picking up your phone.
1Availability of Samsung Flow is dependent on compatibility of Galaxy smartphone. Please see list of compatible Galaxy smartphones on http://www.samsung.com/sg/support/samsungflow/. Samsung Flow app must also be downloaded in compatible Galaxy smartphone. Samsung Flow app for compatible Galaxy smartphones is available for download at Google Play Store.
Dedicated POGO Keyboard
The Galaxy Tab S3 Book Cover Keyboard1 features intuitive POGO pin connectors to simplify setup and speed up usage time, its ergonomic keys help to improve overall typing experience and boost productivity.
1Galaxy Tab S3 Book Cover Keyboard sold separately.
Advanced LTE Connectivity
The Galaxy Tab S3 is fully compatible with LTE Cat 6, which supports download speeds of up to 300Mbps1, so you can stay connected whenever and wherever your business demands it.
1LTE Cat 6 up to 300 MBPS is dependent on service provider and network connectivity, and may not be available in all coverage areas. Downloading speed and time may vary depending on coverage areas, device conditions, file size, content source and other surrounding factors and conditions.
Protect your most sensitive data
Samsung Knox is a security platform built from the chip up for easy manageability. Certified by government bodies and reported the most “Strong” mobile security by Gartner1, Knox keep hackers out and your data is safe from the second you turn it on. Plus, Knox Workspace2 seamlessly integrates into your existing or desired EMM solution. Separate personal and work partitioning containers allow employees to store and share confidential files across your network in a secure manner, while freely accessing personal apps for an optimal user experience.
1Samsung Knox received the most ‘Strong’ ratings of any mobile security platform in the report “Mobile Device Security: A Comparison of Platforms” from Gartner, Inc. The report, published on April 6, 2016, compared the core of security features built into twelve mobile device platforms as well as enterprise management capabilities
2 Knox Workplace is available only with an additional licensing fee.
Customisation for Purpose-built Device
Samsung Knox Customisation1 provides a set of tools and services to address specific industry needs. You can deploy purpose-built solutions that not only secure data, but can also improve customer relationships, drive sales and power mobile productivity.
1Samsung Knox Customization is available only with an additional licensing fee.
Streamlined Bulk Device Enrollment
Knox Mobile Enrollment1 minimises time-consuming device configuration and management in large volumes. Add new devices to your MDM with a few clicks. Just turn on the device, connect to Wi-Fi®, and your MDM profile will start loading.
1Availability of Knox Mobile Enrollment may vary depending on MDM solution.
- CPU Speed 2.15GHz, 1.6GHz
- CPU Type Quad Core
- Size (Main Display) 9.7"
- Resolution (Main Display) 2048 x 1536 (QXGA)
- Technology (Main Display) SUPER AMOLED
- Colour Depth (Main Display) 16M
- S Pen Support Yes
- Main Camera - Resolution CMOS 13.0MP
- Main Camera - Auto Focus Yes
- Front Camera - Resolution CMOS 5.0MP
- Main Camera - Flash Yes
- Video Recording Resolution UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) @30fps
- RAM Size (GB) 4 GB
- ROM Size (GB) 32 GB
- Available Memory Size* (GB) 23.1 GB
- External Memory Support MicroSD (Up to 256GB)
- Multi-SIM Single-SIM
- SIM size Nano-SIM (4FF)
- Infra 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE FDD, 4G LTE TDD
- 2G GSM GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 3G UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
- 4G FDD LTE B1 (2100MHz), B2 (1900MHz), B3 (1800MHz), B4 (AWS), B5 (850MHz), B7 (2600MHz), B8 (900MHz), B17 (700MHz), B20 (800MHz), B28 (700MHz)
- 4G TDD LTE B38 (2600MHz), B40 (2300MHz)
- ANT+ Yes
- USB Version USB 3.1
- Location Technology GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
- Earjack 3.5mm
- MHL No
- Wi-Fi® 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4+5GHz
- Wi-Fi Direct® Yes
- Bluetooth® Version Bluetooth® 4.2
- NFC No
- Bluetooth® Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP
- PC Sync. Smart Switch (PC version)
- Form Factor Tablet
- Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm) 237.3 x 169.0 x 6.0
- Weight (g) 434
- Internet Usage Time(3G) (Hours) Up to 8
- Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours) Up to 8
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours) Up to 8
- Video Playback Time (Hours) Up to 12
- Standard Battery Capacity (mAh) 6000
- Removable No
- Audio Playback Time (Hours) Up to 127
- Talk Time (3G WCDMA) (Hours) Up to 36
Audio and Video
- Video Playing Format MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing Resolution UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) @60fps
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
Services and Applications
- S-Voice No
- Mobile TV No
*Usable memory size is less than the total memory size due to storage of the operating system and software required to operate the phones' features. Actual usable memory size will also vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
Availability of certain features, services and applications are dependent on network connectivity and may not be available in all coverage areas. Additional data charges may apply. Wi-Fi®
is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance. All other company, product and service names mentioned herein are marks, trademarks or service marks of the respective owners. Screen images are simulated and for illustration purposes only.
* Network: Bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on network service provider.
* Usable memory size is less than the total memory size due to storage of the operating system and software required to operate the phones' features. Actual usable memory size will also vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
Galaxy Tab S3 (9.7") (SM-T825YZSAXSP)
2018.08.09User Manual(Oreo) ver 1.0
(SIMPLIFIED CHINESE(S.E Asia))
2018.05.23Safety Guide ver 1.8.4
(ENGLISH, SIMPLIFIED CHINESE(S.E Asia), INDONESIAN, THAI, VIETNAMESE)
2018.05.23User Manual(Oreo) ver 1.0
2017.07.03User Manual(Nougat) ver 1.2
(SIMPLIFIED CHINESE(S.E Asia))
2017.06.01User Manual(Nougat) ver 1.2