Level up to unmatched performance, power efficiency and endurance
If you're a heavy workload professional searching for an SSD with uncompromising power and performance, look no further. The next-generation Samsung 950 PRO delivers exceptional performance for professionals.
This cutting-edge V-NAND-based NVMe SSD supports PCI Express® Gen 3 x4 lanes, providing a higher bandwidth and lower latency to process a massive amount more data than SATA SSDs. Presented in a compact M.2 form factor, the future-oriented 950 PRO is ideal for professionals using high-end PCs and workstations.
* PCI Express and PCIe are registered trademarks of PCI-SIG.
Experience a next-generation SSD today
Equipped with the enhanced bandwidth of the NVMe interface, the 950 PRO is ideal for intensive workloads, such as computer-aided design, data analysis and engineering simulations. It outperforms SATA SSDs by over 4.5 times in sequential read and by over 2.5 times in sequential write, delivering the speeds of 2,500MB/s and 1,500MB/s respectively.*
* This reflects the maximum performance of 950 PRO 512GB compared to 850 PRO 512GB. Results may vary based on the user environment.
Save power while maintaining peak performance
If you're in the midst of performing a complex data analysis or engineering simulation on your laptop, you surely don't want to run out your battery. Compared to SATA SSD power consumption, the 950 PRO is up to 1.5 times* more power efficient, so your battery will last longer and maintain superior performance levels.
* The logo is awarded by Samsung.
* Based on internal 10GB file power consumption tests using a 512GB capacity 850 PRO and 950 PRO. Results may vary based on the user environment.
Maximize endurance under heavy workloads
The innovative V-NAND technology in the 950 PRO increases endurance and prolongs the lifespan with insulators that cause less stress and are more resistant to wear under heavy client workloads over a 5-year period.* The 950 PRO also features Dynamic Thermal Throttling Protection technology, which controls the temperature of the device to reduce overheating and maintain a high level of sustained performance.
* 5 years or TBW (256 GB: 200 TB, 512 GB: 400 TB), whichever comes faster.
- PCIe 3.0 x4 (up to 32Gb/s) NVMe 1.1 Interface
- Up to 2,500 MB/sec *Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration Sequential Read
- Up to 1,500 MB/sec *Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration Sequential Write
- 5 Year Limited Warranty or 400TBW Limited Warranty Warranty
- Client PCs Application
- Max. 10g Weight
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec