Samsung Galaxy Studio S10 Experience Lucky Draw - Terms and Conditions
1 Samsung Galaxy Studio S10 Experience Lucky Draw (the “Contest”) is organised by Samsung Asia Pte. Ltd. ("Samsung") and is open to contestants who are residents of Singapore, and (i) aged 18 years and above as stated on their Identity Card/ Passport (as of 22 February 2019); or (ii) aged 13 years and above but have not yet attained 18 years of age as stated on their Identity Card/ Passport (as of 22 February 2019) AND accompanied by parents/ guardians. No payment is required.
2. By participating in this Contest, each contestant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. For contestants who are 13 years old and above but have not yet attained 18 years old (as of 22 February 2019), such contestant’s parent/guardian warrants and agrees that the contestant including his/her parent/guardian shall be irrevocably bound by these Terms and Conditions. All rules and regulations and instructions issued by Samsung from time to time will be deemed incorporated in these Terms and Conditions. Samsung reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the Contest at any time, without prior notice.
3. The Contest mechanics are as follows:
(1) Each contestant must collect a “Mission Card” from any Samsung ambassador at the Galaxy Studio.
(2) Each contestant shall visit at least four (4) of the six (6) zones at the Galaxy Studio in person and complete the zones in accordance with instructions from the Samsung ambassadors stationed at the respective zones. Each contestant must get a hole punch on their Mission Card by the Samsung ambassador stationed at that zone after
successful completion of each zone. Completion of the zones shall be verified by the Samsung ambassadors at the Galaxy Studio; and Samsung's decision in this regard shall be final.
(a) The six (6) zones are as follows:Bold Display: Consumers experience S10’s infinity display by watching a video which highlights the large borderless screen.
(b) Bold Vault: This zone showcases to consumers the latest Ultrasonic Finger print and Samsung Knox.
(c) Bold Moments: The Big 10 where consumers are able to try out the products camera’s ultra wide angle, depth, telephoto and dual aperture capabilities
(d) Bold Experience: An eye catching set up made up of multiple vertical TVs. Consumers may take a photo of themselves and see their image across all screens. They will also receive a print out of their photo.
(e) Bold Shares: Live sized models of the S10 where consumers may try the wireless power share function of the S10.
(f) Bold Innovations: A feature wall showing the Galaxy S series all the way to S10.
(3) After successfully completing four (4) of the six (6) zones as stated above, and collecting four (4) hole punches on the Mission Card, contestants will be entitled to participate in the lucky draw by duly filling up all of their requisite particulars on an online form in accordance with the instructions therein, and submitting the same at the Galaxy Studio redemption counter.
Each duly completed and submitted online form as specified herein shall be referred to as an “Entry”.
Each contestant may submit only one (1) Entry for the entire Contest period.
4. The Contest will be spread out over five (5) locations with the respective commencement dates and closing dates for each location as stated below (each period, a “Contest Period”). The Contest will be conducted at the following locations:
- 22 February 2019 - 3 March 2019, 10am – 10pm, Singapore Time [ION Orchard]: Basement 4, Main Atrium (Outside ofSingtel)
- 13 March 2019 – 17 March 2019, 1030am – 1030pm, Singapore Time [ NEX Mall]: Level1 Main Atrium (next to Baskin Robbins)
- 20 March 2019 – 24 March 2019, 10am – 10pm, Singapore Time [Vivo City]: Level 1 Central Court A (outside of Tangs)
- 29 March 2019 – 9 April 2019, 11am – 10pm, Singapore Time [Tampines Mall] : Level 1 Atrium (outside of Isetan)
Entries submitted each day of the Contest will stand a chance to win the prizes for that day, as follows:
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (128GB) device (1 winner each day)
- WannaOne autographed CD (4 Winners each day at 3-hour intervals)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (128GB) worth S$1,298
The winner(s) will be randomly selected via lucky draw as follows: Galaxy S10 (128GB)
- ION Studio 22 February 2019 - 3 March 2019 10qty
- NEX Studio 13 March 2019 - 17 March 2019 5qty
- Vivo Studio 20 March 2019 - 24 March 2019 5qty
- Tampines Studio 29 March 2019 - 9 April 2019 12qty
WannaOne autographed CD
Each contestant will stand to receive a WannaOne autographed CD upon completion of zones as stated above, and collecting four (4) hole punches on the mission card (4 winners a day randomly selected via lucky draw at 3-hour intervals).
- ION Studio 22 February 2019 - 3 March 2019 40qty
- NEX Studio 13 March 2019 - 17 March 2019 20qty
- Vivo Studio 20 March 2019 - 24 March 2019 20qty
- Tampines Studio 29 March 2019 - 9 April 2019 48qty
Daily Timing CDs to win
- 10am - 1pm x 1 CD
- 1pm - 4pm x 1 CD
- 4pm - 7pm x 1 CD
- 7pm - 10pm x 1 CD
For the avoidance of doubt, Entries submitted on each day will only qualify for that day’s lucky draw. Non-winning Entries will not be rolled over to and will not be eligible for the other days’ or timeslots’ lucky draws.
Each contestant may submit only one (1) Entryfor the entire Contest.
5. All entries submitted outside of the Contest Period, or submitted through any means other than specified above, will not be eligible for the Contest. Any correspondence on missing and/or delayed submissions shall not be entertained.
6. The lucky draws will be conducted by Samsung at 30 Pasir Panjang Road #17-31/32 Mapletree Business City Singapore 117440 on the following date(s) and time(s):
- Ion Studio - 15 March 2019, 6pm Singapore Time
- NEX Studio – 22 March 2019, 6pm Singapore Time
- Vivo Studio – 29 March 2019, 6pm Singapore Time
- Tampines Studio – 19 April 2019, 6pm Singapore Time
7. Unless otherwise stated by Samsung, the winner will be notified by e-mail within 10 working days after the date of each lucky draw with information and instructions on where/when/how to collect his/her prize.
8. Each winner shall collect the prize in person, and will be required to present his/her identity card/ passport for verification purposes. If the winner requires a proxy to collect the prize on his/her behalf, a photocopy of the winner's identity card/ passport, an authorisation letter stating the winner’s authorisation for the proxy to redeem the prize
on his/her behalf and duly signed by the winner, and the proxy’s identity card/ passport, must be presented by the proxy for verification purposes. For winners under 18 years of age, both the winner’s birth certificate and his/her parent’s identity card/ passport must be presented for verification purposes for the stated parent to redeem the
prize in person. For guardians, both the proof of guardianship and the guardian’s identity card/ passport must be presented for verification purposes for the stated guardian to redeem the prize in person. Samsung reserves the right to reject any redemption that does not adhere to the process stated herein. For the avoidance of doubt, all
of the foregoing documents will only be sighted for verification purposes at the point of prize redemption, and will not be retained by Samsung.
9. The prize must be redeemed within two (2) months from notification by Samsung. In the event that any prize is unclaimed within such period, or there is no winner determined in respect of the prize, it (or its cash equivalent) will be donated to a charity selected by Samsung.
10. By participating in the Contest, each contestant is communicating with Samsung electronically. By doing so, each contestant agrees to receive communications from Samsung electronically. Samsung will communicate by electronic mail at the electronic mail address provided by the contestant or posting notices in such other manner specified herein. Each contestant consents to receiving electronically all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Samsung provides in relation to the Contest.
11. Each contestant agrees to take part in any and all marketing, promotional, publicity exercises with respect to the Contest; agrees for Samsung to use his/her name, voice, photograph, likeness or other personal identifiable information in any media for the promotion and publicity of this Contest and/or Samsung products; and grants to Samsung all consents and waivers necessary hereunder, including in respect of any promotional photographs and/or audio/ video recordings taken in respect of the Contest. Each contestant agrees that Samsung shall be at liberty to publish, promote, copy, reproduce, transmit, display , edit, adapt, modify, create derivative works of and/or otherwise distribute or use his/her particulars (including any publicly available Facebook profile photo and details) and/or the Entries (or any part thereof, including to add Samsung branding at Samsung’s sole discretion): (i) in connection with this Contest and/or Samsung products; (ii) for the promotion and publicity of this Contest and/or Samsung products; (iii) in any manner, format or media whether now known or hereinafter created, and in any part of the world, including without limitation on online platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram; (iv) at Samsung's sole direction; and (v) royalty-free and without any obligation of attribution or consent. For the avoidance of doubt, Samsung expressly reserves the right to adapt, edit and/or modify each Entry to include any logo, branding, name, mark, product image in respect of any Entry or such derivative work thereof, for any promotional or marketing purposes of Samsung branding and/or products. Each contestant hereby irrevocably grants to
Samsung all consents and waivers necessary in connection with the above, without further compensation to the contestant and where not prohibited by written law.
12. Samsung reserves the right to disqualify any contestant suspected of fraud, or if Samsung believes that contestant's entry and/or results have been manipulated in any way by machines or computers.
13. Samsung reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice, to substitute the prize(s) with other prize(s) if deemed fit. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or other items.
14. In the event of any dispute arising from the Contest or relating to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the decision of Samsung shall be final and binding on all parties. No correspondence or further claims shall be entertained.
15. If this Contest is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond Samsung's control, Samsung reserves the right in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (i) to disqualify any contestant; or (ii) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Contest, as appropriate.
16. Samsung makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for interruption of service that may interfere with the ability to participate in the Contest.
17. Prize(s) are provided on an “as-is” basis. Samsung does not undertake any responsibility or obligation to ensure that any prize(s) will be delivered, by the sponsors or otherwise, to any prize winner(s). To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, Samsung disclaims all warranties and representations of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty or representation of usability, satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the prize(s), that any claims made by the manufacturers, distributors and/or service providers of the prizes are accurate, that the prize(s) will meet the winner(s) requirements, or that any prize shall be delivered or transferred to the winner(s). Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Samsung (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including for negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Contest, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (i) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Samsung's control); (ii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) any Entry, claim or prize(s) that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by Samsung) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Samsung; (iv) any variation to the prize(s) value to that stated in these Terms & Conditions; (v) any tax liability incurred by a contestant; or (vi) use of the prize(s). The prize(s) may be subject to additional terms and conditions, and the winner(s) agree to comply with all terms and conditions applicable to the prize(s).
19. Employees and agents of Samsung and the Promoters (Arina International Holdings Pte Ltd, Cheil Singapore Pte. Ltd., People & Prop Pte Ltd), their respective families, households or anyone professionally connected with this Contest (in Samsung's opinion), are not eligible to enter this Contest.
20. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each contestant agrees to indemnify and hold Samsung harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs on an indemnity basis) arising from the alleged or actual infringement of any third party copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights, or other rights, any breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or arising out of or in connection with the Contest.
21. Except where expressly provided herein, each contestant shall bear his/her own costs and expenses incurred and/or arising from his/her participation in the Contest, and no reimbursement may be sought from Samsung and/or the sponsors.
22. Each contestant shall not, without the prior written approval of Samsung, speak to the press or any other media, or give any interviews or comments relating to the Contest.
23. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, and each contestant irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.