1. Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G is 5G-ready, but may only be used to access 5G network in Singapore after local 5G network is launched (estimated 2H 2020, subject to change depending on telcos). SIM card upgrade and/or software update may be required. Data subscription fees apply.
2. Actual speed may vary by country, carrier, data plan, network/user environment, content provider and other factors.
3. These features are illustrations of potential 5G services, and may not yet be available. Features may vary by country, carrier, data plan, network/user environment, content provider and other factors.
4. 10X Hybrid Optic Zoom and 100X Super Resolution Zoom only available on Galaxy S20 Ultra. Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ have 3X Hybrid Optic Zoom and 30X Super Resolution Zoom.
5. 100x Super Resolution Zoom includes digital zoom, which may cause some image deterioration.
6. Requires minimum 3 seconds, maximum 10 seconds of shooting.
7. Actual gaming experience depends on contents provider and network/user environment.
8. Default screen mode is 60Hz. Requires screen setting at 120Hz screen mode. Even with the 120Hz setting, your device may switch to 60Hz setting in certain situations.
9. 5000mAh (typical) battery only available on Galaxy S20 Ultra. Galaxy S20 battery is 4000mAh (typical) and Galaxy S20+ battery is 4500mAh (typical). Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 3880mAh for Galaxy S20, 4370mAh for Galaxy S20+, and 4855mAh for Galaxy S20 Ultra. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
10. Assessed by Samsung. Estimated against average charge rate of pre-release version of Galaxy S20 series using in-box charger together with the usage profile of an average/typical user. Assumes at least ten minutes charging. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
11. Only between Galaxy devices. Available on previous Galaxy series when upgraded to Android 10 after Galaxy S20 launch.
12. Only compatible with TVs that have "Mobile to TV-mirroring" feature.
13. Call & Message Continuity feature is compatible with Galaxy Tab (Tab S6, Tab S5e, Tab S4 and others).Tab S4 and lower models need software update to activate the feature and some of the lower models may not be compatible. Also compatible with Galaxy Watch (Watch Active 2 Bluetooth® or higher models ). Devices must be connected to a network and logged in to the same Samsung Account. Availability of feature may vary by region, carrier and device.
14. Must be logged into Spotify and Samsung account to sync music. Availability of Spotify service may vary by country.