The photo is blurry
Ensure that the focus option you set is suitable for the kind of shot you are capturing.
Use a tripod to prevent your camera from shaking.
1. Make sure that the focus option you set is suitable for close-up shots.
→ DSC cannot focus if light is not enough.
In case of Macro, Object distance is too close. it can be dark condition.
So, you need to find rich light if you want to good focus.
2. Ensure that the lens is clean. If not, clean the lens.
3. Make sure that the subject is within range of the flash. In case of Compact camera, flash range is 2~3m,
please check your camera flash range in a user manual.
4. Please capturing when your subject in focus. Half-press shutter and green box means in focus.
But in case of red box means out of focus. Try again.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.