How to configure Magic Bright for Samsung LCD/LED Monitor?
Magic Bright is a feature that provides an optimum picture quality suitable for the environment where the monitor will be used.
To configure Magic Bright for Samsung LCD/LED Monitor, follow these steps:
Press any button on the front of the product to display the Key Guide. Next, press MENU to display the corresponding menu screen.
• Press the Up/Down Key to move to Picture and press the Enter Key to select Picture Settings
• Press the Up/Down Key to SAMSUNG MAGIC Bright and press the Enter Key to select on preferred option
The following screen will appear:
Modes Available in Magic Bright:
Customize the contrast and brightness as required
Obtain a picture quality suitable for editing documents or using Internet
Obtain a picture quality suitable for playing games that involve many graphic effects and dynamic movements
Obtain the brightness and sharpness of TVs suitable for enjoying video and DVD content
Obtain balanced brightness through automatic contrast adjustment
When the external input is connected through HDMI and PC/AV Mode is set to AV, SAMSUNG MAGIC Bright has four automatic picture settings (Dynamic, Standard, Movie and Custom) that are preset at the factory.
You can activate either Dynamic, Standard, Movie or Custom. You can select Custom which automatically recalls your personalized picture settings.
• Dynamic: Select this mode to view a sharper image than in Standard mode
• Standard: Select this mode when the surroundings are bright. This also provides a sharp image
• Movie: Select this mode when the surroundings are dark. This will save power and reduce eye fatigue
• Custom: Select this mode when you want to adjust the image according to your preferences
• Press the Up/Down Key" to move to the preferred option and Press the Enter key
• The selected option will be applied
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
(1800 GALAXY S)
For Mobile Device and Samsung App Enquiries
For other Products Enquires
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Please take note on the revised operating hours for all our Service Centres during this period:
1) Causeway Point
2) Plaza Singapura
Monday to Saturday - 11:00am to 07:00pm
Sunday and Public Holiday - 11:00am to 05:00pm