How to fix System Boot Issues on Samsung Windows 8 PC?
- Verify that computer power cord is properly connected to your PC
- Press the Power button to check the power LED
- If connected to external monitor, make sure each component has good connection
- Ensure monitor is turned on and set to the maximum brightness
- Press Fn + F3 key repeatedly to adjust the brightness for a laptop computer
- For Laptop: Remove all devices that are connected to the computer. For Desktop and all-in-one PC: Remove all devices from the computer except the keyboard and mouse
- Press and hold the Power button for at least 4 seconds to shut it down
- To access BIOS setup, turn the computer on again and immediately press F2 key 3-4 times repeatedly to access BIOS setup
- Press F9 key to initialize the BIOS settings then press Enter key
- Press F10 key on BIOS settings to save and exit BIOS setup
- Shut down the computer
- Turn the computer on again, run the Recovery program. If your system fails to access Recovery, it could be due to a hardware problem)
- Restore the boot files before restarting the system
- If an error message still appears, press and hold the power button for at least 4 seconds to shut it down
- Turn the computer on again, access the Recovery program to roll back to its original status
Please note: If the problem persists after going through steps 1 to 5, it could be due to hardware problem
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
(1800 GALAXY S)
For Mobile Device and Samsung App Enquiries
For other Products Enquires
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Please take note on the revised operating hours for all our Service Centres during this period:
1) Causeway Point
2) Plaza Singapura
Monday to Saturday - 11:00am to 07:00pm
Sunday and Public Holiday - 11:00am to 05:00pm