The CD-ROM drive in My Computer is recognized as an audio CD. What should I do?
When the CD-ROM management file is corrupt, CD-Rom reorganization can have some problem.
This situation can occur when
1. Using a copied CD (from a copy-protected original CD)
2. CD was physically damaged.
3. ODD driver was contaminated.
4. System was damaged by a computer virus or other reason.
5. You have installed a program which can change/delete your system files.
In some cases the system can be recovered when you copy on the deleted ODD management files. However, if you do not solve the problem automatically, please follow the steps below.
1. Check if the following three files are in the C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\IOSUBSYS folder.
2. If the files are not there, copy the files from another PC(which use same OS as yours) to the corresponding folder.
3. If the files are there, please contact Samsung Service Center.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.