What is causing high pitched noise from Samsung Monitor?
High pitch sound could be caused by:
• Connection of signal cable between a PC and a monitor
• Brightness is set too high. Adjust the brightness accordingly to reduce the noise
• Magnetic products such as a power adapter, speaker or a high voltage wire placed near the monitor. Refrain from putting any magnetic products near the monitor
• Treble and Bass of the speaker
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.