How to fill the Water Tank for Samsung Refrigerator (RH62/RS58/RS62 Model)?
For first-time use, clean the inner side of the water tank and dry well.
Please note: This article is applicable for Samsung Food Showcase Refrigerator (RH62) and Samsung Twin Cooling Plus Refrigerator (RS58 and RS62) models
Please note: Do not exceed the max line. Water will overflows
• Make sure the water tank fits into the shelf. Otherwise, the water tank may not operate properly
• Do not use the Refrigerator without inserting the water tank. This may decrease the cooling performance
• Fill the tank only with potable water such as mineral or purified water. Do not use other liquid
• Use caution when moving a filled tank. Physical injury may occur if the tank is dropped
• Do not try to disassemble the internal pump yourself. If the internal pump is damaged or disconnected from the water tank, the dispenser does not operate
To dispense water, Put a glass under the water outlet, and gently push against the dispenser lever with the glass.
• Make sure the glass is in line with the dispenser to prevent the dispensed water from spilling out
• If you do not use the water dispenser for 2-3 days, the dispensed water may have an abnormal smell or taste. Discard the first 1-2 glasses of water
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.