How to use a combination use of On & Off Timer and Off & On Timer
You can use a combination use of the On Timer and the Off Timer to use the air conditioner more effectively.
How to set the On & Off Timer
1. Set the On Timer.
2. Press the On Timer button.
3. Set the time with On Timer button.
4. Press Set/Cancel button to activate the On timer.
5. Set the Off Timer
6. Press the Off Timer button.
7. Set the time with Off Timer button.
8. Press Set/Cancel button to activate the Off timer.
9. When you set the time, there can be two possible options.
• On timer is shorter than Off timer.
• The air conditioner will turn on and then off automatically.
• Set up should be done while the air conditioner is off.
If the On timer is set at three hours and the Off timer at five hours, the air conditioner will turn off automatically three hours after the set time and then operate for the next two hours before turning off automatically.
How to ser the Off & On Timer
• Steps are the same as the On & Off Timer setting order except for setting the Off Timer first.
• On timer is longer than Off timer.
• The air conditioner will turn off and then on automatically.
• Set up should be done while the air conditioner is operating.
If the On timer is set at three hours and the Off timer at one hour, the air conditioner will turn off automatically one hour after the set time and remain off for the next two hours before turning on automatically.
To deactivate the combination On & Off function
1. Press the Set/Cancel button on the remote control.
2. Both the On and Off timer will be canceled and the indicators will disappear.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.