What is Smart Check and how to use it for Samsung Washing Machine?
What is Smart Check?
With the Samsung Smart Washer App, this function allows the app to control your Samsung Washing Machine/Dryer remotely from your smart phone. Whenever there is a problem with your Washing Machine/Dryer, the app will notify the status and you can take action and solve the issue via your smart phone.
• To enable this function, you must first download the Samsung Smart Washer app at the Play Store or the Apple Store, and install into your smart phone
• The app cannot connect to Samsung Washing Machine/Dryer that are supporting Smart Home. Please download Samsung Smart Home app to use the Smart Home devices
• The Smart Check function has been optimized for Galaxy & iPhone series (applicable models only)
Using the Smart Check function
Depending on the model, the function can be activated using the Spin and Dry level buttons.
Run Smart Check by holding Water Level and Water Supply button
LED displays the Smart Check Code
Please note: Smart Check may be changed to Smart Care according to the language selection
• If light from a light bulb, fluorescent bulb or lamp is projected on the display panel of the washing machine, the smart phone may not be able to easily recorgnize the Smart Check code
• If the smart phone is at too wide angle relative to the front of the display panel, it may not be able to recognize the error code. For best results, hold the smart phone so that the front of the display panel and the smart phone are parallel or nearly parallel
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.