What to do when water is not flowing during wash cycle in Samsung Washing Machine?
There are numerious factors which can cause the water for not flowing during washing cycle:
• Water tap is not open / Water hose blocked / Water valve filter blocked
• Water valve or Main PBA defective
• Water level sensor / hose defective
Fixing the symptom
• Check if water is supplied during wash or rinse cycle
• Check if the water tap is turned on
• Check if the water pressure is too low
• Check if water hoses are kinked
• Check if water hoses are blocked by foreign materials
• Check if there is water leakage at the connection of water valve
• Check if the filter is blocked by foreign materials. It is recommended to clean the filter in water valve periodically
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.