Conditions that trigger overheating in Samsung Galaxy Note8
Conditions that will trigger overheating
• Using features or applications that require more power for extended periods
• During wireless or wired charging
• Due to the exterior environment conditions (i.e. using for extended periods in very hot conditions, storing device in very cold or hot temperatures, exposure of device to direct sunlight. etc)
When the device is overheated, Device cooling down message will pop-up on the screen.
What happen next?
Device's algorithm will operate by limiting the following functions:
• Performance speed
• Screen brightness
• Running applications will be closed
• Allow to make emergency calls only
Take note: The device may turn off during cooling down. This is a normal operating condition to prevent damage to the device. Allow the device to cool down completely before charging again
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.