Differentiation strategies for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 from a design standpoint
Differentiation strategies compared to the existing Note Series (following the S8's design)
Use of Infinity Display¹
- A display that offers a new level of usability with an extended ratio (18:5:9)
- Minimized front elements to help users focus more on the display content
a) A simple, black design on the front side
b) The physical home key removed
c) No protruding camera
d) Simple top receiver decorations
A harmonious and unified design with a seamless glass finish
- The combination of new gloss-finished metal and liquid glass wraps around the materials, creating a unified look and giving more depth
¹Infinity Display Disclaimer: Bezel-less, full frontal edge-to-edge screen
Differentiation strategies compared to the S8+
- A professional, solid looking exterior (square design)
- The best large screen experience with a large 6.3" large screen and steep edge. Ensures a secure grip around the device with the slim width and symmetric edge
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.
Samsung Customer Service Centre @ Westgate will be closed for renovation works from 07 January 19 to 08 February 19. Operation will resume on 09 February 19 at 11:00am. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.