How can I have my Samsung Galaxy K Zoom filter out spam text messages automatically?
1. From the Home screen touch Apps.
2. Touch Messages.
3. Touch the More options icon.
4. Touch Settings.
5. Scroll down and touch Spam filter.
6. Touch the slider in the top-right to enable the Spam filter.
If you know any of the phone numbers from which you receive spam you can touch Add to spam numbers and add those phone numbers. Further messages from those numbers will be filtered out as spam.
If you've noticed particular phrases that tend to appear in the spam you receive you can touch Add to spam phrases and then add those phrases to have new messages containing them filtered out as spam.
You can also touch the check box next to "Block unknown messages" to block messages from all unknown senders.
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.