How to connect the earbuds to Samsung Mobile Device?
To connect earbuds to a mobile device, install Samsung Gear app on the mobile device from the following places:
• Samsung Android devices: Galaxy Apps or apps.samsung.com/gear
• Other Android devices: Play Store or apps.samsung.com/gear
• Samsung Gear app can only be downloaded on mobile devices running Android Operating System 4.4 (API 19) or later, and with 1.5GB of RAM
• If the Bluetooth connection fails or the other device cannot locate the earbuds, remove the device's information from the other device's list. Then try to connect again
• Connection methods may vary depending on the device and software version
From the Earbuds side
Insert earbuds into charging case
Put the earbuds into Bluetooth pairing mode
From the mobile device side
Tap Samsung Gear
Tap CONNECT TO GEAR
Tap the name of Gear IconX
Read the Terms and Conditions
Select the apps to receive notifications
Earbuds are connected to the mobile device
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.